Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: The Unreal Infernal Parade thread.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Dolphinstardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2004
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    WOW
    Clearing a space on a shelf for that line right now !!!
    Amazing stuff, love it !! [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Cheers to everyone a McF for a great effort!!!

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Initial thoughts...

    Sabbaticus - eh, but...LOOK! A CLOWN MIDGET! Yes!
    Bethany - Nice
    Family of Freaks - HELL YEAH!
    Tom - Pretty cool, but who cares about Tom, LOOK! A CLOWN MIDGET! Yes!
    Mary - Nice
    Golem - HELL YEAH!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Genetic Disposition's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wonder how long they will be when linked together...

    The shelf display options should be fantastic. I hope the CC exclusive will be an accessory pack.

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I hope the CC exclusive will be more MIDGETS!!!!!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 08, 2004 04:31 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Genetic Disposition's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    an evil cotton candy machine would be cool too [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    might be the coolest line since TS1. I'll probably have to get two sets of these for sure

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Well. I am pleasantly surprised at how much I like this series. I went into this line with low expectations (I was disappointed with the TS2 line), but they have really done a nice job! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I am a little puzzled by some of the name changes. For example, I thought "Oddities in a Jar" was much better than "Family of Freaks". And "The Ringmaster" was more evil and sinister sounding in this context than "Tom" (Requiem or not).

    But, I am soo glad we finally got an entire series that is designed to be displayed with locked/connecting bases. They couldn't have picked a better series to do this with either. This will definitely go either on a shelf over a doorway or on top of the bookcases in the library. And to get another original mini story from Barker like in TS1 is certainly an added bonus as well!

    My thoughts on the individual figures:

    Sabbaticus - I love that his tail is reaching around to grab the chair. Forget the teeth, fear the tail! Looks like he has some interesting articulation as well.

    Bethany - Superior! Everything about this figure and base is perfect! And I don't normally like the "chick" figures.

    Family of Freaks - Eh. The only one that does nothing for me. I'll buy it just to get the complete story.

    Tom - By far my favorite! The flag, the fingers/hands on the chain, the "voodoo" paint, the midget (&lt;== for TCM)... what's not to like?!

    Mary - Freaky. Cool, but freaky. I love the gold and red colors. The body paint designs are outstanding! And the neck "collar" thingie is a nice touch. She reminds me of something out of that movie "The Cell".

    Golem - Actually better than I was expecting for this figure. Wonder if the cage/wheel moves at all? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    well, I'll probably piss some folks off, but I think this line blows dogballs...

    I have better things to spend money on than $110 worth of unimaginative statues.

    like I said, McF gets less of my money every year.


    they look nice, don't get me wrong, but they have no "zing" IMO, so I'll be passing.


    hell, the Ringmaster that came with Gene from the KISS 2-packs was better.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They look pretty cool, but nothing I'll be getting. I've never really been into the Tortured Souls line.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member *lady vader*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    wow i can't wait for those!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •